Monday, April 22, 2013

Been A While

Alright so it's been quite some time since I've posted anything. Quick update on life: Alex & I are back in Michigan (woot, woot!) living in Grand Rapids. I am working at Milestones Child Development Center once again only in the infant room instead of the kitchen. I wouldn't change it for the world. Working with those little babies sure gives me my fix =) And I am in love with each and every one of those chubby legged kiddos! Alex is working for Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what it is he does, lol. As I understand it, pharmaceutical companies hire his company to package prescription drugs for clinical trials.......I think.......
Anywho, I'm not sure where this blog is going to go but for the time being it's going to try & be crafty.....When I was getting ready for work this morning I looked at my jewelery on the counter & became extremely embarassed
Is this seriously the way I've been storing my jewelery for the past 3 months?!?!? And why did it take until today to see how bad it's gotten!?!?!
So these are my new ideas:
DIY Jewelery Holder
http://lacee-mommaslikeme.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-antique-jewelry-holder.html

Cute idea for all my long necklaces
http://eatsleepdecorate.blogspot.com/2012/01/weekend-diy-bathroom-organization.html

Jewelery holder

For all my long necklaces
http://www.elli.com/blog/diy-antique-frame-jewelry-holder/
Old frame, new Jewelery holder
Those are my ideas, just have to pick one. Any input? Other ideas or things you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment